Designed and Made in London using the finest Yorkshire lambswool and our vintage inspired hand drawn linings, the Marmaduke Nehru Jacket is designed to be worn from the city to the countryside, and everywhere in between. Wear as an extra layer over a shirt or jumper, for a comfortable and effortlessly smart, timeless look.
• Jacket crafted from navy blue British lambswool, with contrast navy velvet Nehru collar.
• Contrast navy velvet piping around cuffs.
• Lined with our Hand Drawn Classical print.
• Finished with horn buttons.
• Features three external welt pockets, one internal breast pocket.
• Fully functioning cuffs, which fasten with horn buttons.
•Designed and Hand Made in London, using English fabrics.
Read about how our Nehru Gilet wool is woven in Yorkshire